Pain till the end.
Let me tell you a story that how a man breaks down again and again, I used to think that I am the only one who broke N number of times I was about to give up my life but when I was in Haryana, where I saw a man who is passing so badly,Which cannot be described in words. He was completely gone, he was completely depressed and as a result he started drinking alcohol and when I asked why are you doing this, he told me, how many problems he had in his life and he had financial problems and he was refused by the girl whom he loved more than his life ,After this all incident his health started deteriorating and after few months he became ill, he became so ill that it seemed like it was the last day of his life but somehow he got over his problem. Seeing all this I came to know that man's problems are many but destroying life not the solution...
Comments
Post a Comment